We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should be able to Write clean, well-designed code.
- You should be able to Carry out peer-to-peer code reviews
- You should Troubleshoot, test, maintain the core of product software and databases.
- You need to Contribute in all phases of development life cycle.
- You Should be flexible to work on any domain/technology.
- You Should follow and adhere to organization-level and project-level processes and standards.
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- An engineering degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc or any Equivalent Degree.
- 3 - 6 Years of Relevant experience as a Software Developer.
- 2+ years in Angular 2 /Ionic (Knowledge of all versions would be good to have).
- In-depth knowledge of components, directives, services, forms.
- Demonstrable knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Ability to convert UX designs into deliverables.
- Experience of developing web and mobile responsive applications.
- Good understanding of REST API integration.
- Experience in writing unit tests.
- Clean and efficient coding practices.
We Will Prefer candidates with below skills:
- Having working experience in Android along with iOS.
- Knowledge/Experience of RxJS, NgRx, Angular Material,
- Experience with Gitlab CI
- Experience of deploying mobile applications on Playstore / App store.
- Should be able to integrate chart libraries & plugins
- Should be able to design project structure based on requirements.
- Having working experience in Hybrid Mobile App (Cordova, Ionic).
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time