- Ensures the compliance with the LoA guidelines for all commercial aspects.
- Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate systems, e.g. SAP - ensures compliance with Siemens-FRG plus the local Gaap requirements. Ensures all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities.
- Supports the Project Manager that the financial results according to set targets are managed with due professional care and optimizes the project gross profit, cash flow and assets and financing instruments.
- Actively communicates with customer's commercial representatives and manages solving of commercial issues.
- Together with the PM proactively setting up a contract and claim management in the project, including involvement and cooperation with the assigned contract manager.
- Supports the PM in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial risks and opportunities.
- Supports Project Manager to select and involve partners / subcontractors.
- Represents the project in the relevant decision boards internally and externally.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. Active around the world, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society.
Siemens is setting the course for long-term value creation through accelerated growth and stronger profitability with a simplified and leaner company structure. The Siemens of the next generation will be inspired by its purpose and will be connected by its Ownership Culture. The main aim of the Vision 2020+ company strategy is to give Siemens’ individual businesses significantly more entrepreneurial freedom under the strong Siemens brand in order to sharpen their focus on their respective markets.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time