- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Performs comparisons Actual vs. Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- Analyzes and evaluates cost structures, and builds, maintains and improves the depending cost accounting system.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance, and recommends actions to accountable management.
- Carries out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- Contributes to conceptual and project work related to controlling.
- May perform evaluations of assets and liabilities, and manages inventory measures on a regular term.
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Siemens AG (Berlin and Munich) is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 170 years. Active around the world, the company focuses on intelligent infrastructure for buildings and distributed energy systems and on automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. Siemens brings together the digital and physical worlds to benefit customers and society.
Siemens is setting the course for long-term value creation through accelerated growth and stronger profitability with a simplified and leaner company structure. The Siemens of the next generation will be inspired by its purpose and will be connected by its Ownership Culture. The main aim of the Vision 2020+ company strategy is to give Siemens’ individual businesses significantly more entrepreneurial freedom under the strong Siemens brand in order to sharpen their focus on their respective markets.
Organization: Controlling and Finance
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time