As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Connecting various pieces of information, understanding interrelations and identifying problems; establishing clear decision criteria and weighing alternatives; choosing the best option for business success from multiple sources and options.
- Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time. Ensuring follow-through of plan; Translating strategic priorities into operational reality and concrete actions.
- Setting high standards (personal and group) and monitoring progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals; defining success by goal achievement and continuous improvement.
- Focusing on the customer’s perspective when setting priorities and taking action, implementing service practices that meet the customers’ and own organization’s needs; Promoting and operationalizing customer service as a value in the organization.
- Providing feedback, advice and development guidance to employees to support them in the realization of high performance; Planning and fostering the development of individual competences.
- Managing individual performance by helping others set performance goals, and system; Tracking results and evaluating performance effectiveness; Establishing systems and processes to attract, develop, engage and retain talents; Creating a work environment where people can realize their full potential.
- Achieving better results by assigning tasks and decision-making responsibilities to individuals or teams; Moving decision making and accountability downward through the organization to stretch individual capabilities while accomplishing the business unit’s strategic priorities.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- More than 5 years professional experience, preferably in project management and in international plant business
- 3-5 years of experience in financial execution of large-scale, international projects
- Has been in charge and has successfully motivated employees in project business
- 3-5 years living and working experience in an intercultural environment
- Leadership experience would be a benefit
- University degree of applied sciences or Siemens commercial apprenticeship (Stammhauslehre).
- Good IT skills (SAP Finance, MS Office)
This role is based in Gurugram. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a
time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome
applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All
employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business
need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time