We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Define common technical and architectural vision for the solution under development (solution/system, subsystems, and interfaces)
- Work with the Enterprise Architects to ensure a common technological and architectural strategy
- Define Functional and Non-functional Requirements (NFRs) (analysing technical trade-offs, determining the major components and subsystems, and defining the interfaces and collaborations between them
- Understand the solution context and work with the teams, Product manager (PM), Product Owner (PO) and Suppliers and participates in the continuous exploration process.
- Responsible for all product related security topics (capability, competency and motivation) and for planning, definition, and designing of the solution and explore solution alternatives
- Work with customers, stakeholders, suppliers to establish high-level solution and architecture
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Drive the economic impact of design decisions together with PO and PM
- Work with portfolio stakeholders, particularly the Enterprise IT Architect, to analyse, develop, and realize the implementation of epics
- Participate in agile release planning, solution demos, and retrospectives and works directly with/in agile teams to implement the solution
- Responsible that System architecture is aligned with Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure, supervise and foster Built-in quality
- Ensure, supervise and foster Built-in security and compliance
Your skills and experience
- 5+ years of full-stack software development and maintenance experience
- Additionally, 5+ years in the role of software/solution architect
- Solid understanding of digital and classic service execution and delivery
- Solid knowledge about state-of-the-art technology, like Azure/AWS cloud, Microsoft Power Platform and comprehensive knowledge about SAP
- Ability to drive change by being a master in data architecture
- Comprehensive mindset in data modelling including its documentation and communication (such as domain driven design, data mesh)
- Excellent in transferring knowledge to others and in guiding and coaching people
- Ability to balance between conceptual and operational work
- International exposure and strong communication skills in English and German
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either