Supply Chain & Management
· Support the implementation of Indirect Material Categories and project-specific procurement strategies. Responsible for sourcing, RFQ, evaluation of offers, recommendation, negotiation, contract management, spend analysis and savings reporting.
· Manage supplier qualifications (SQ), creation and maintenance of supplier master
· Support to the digitalization (SAP and other SCM tools) and drive innovation to realize continuous improvement
· Ensure user compliance with Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) procurement policies, processes and procedures whilst driving commercial effectiveness and customer satisfaction
· Mange other ad hoc projects assigned by management
· Bachelor’s degree in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or other relevant disciplines
· 3-5 years or above related work experience in supply chain management, with MNC is preferred
· Experienced in SAP, Excel, MS Word & PowerPoint etc
· Strong organizing ability, independent, result-driven and committed
· Good communication and negotiation skills, self-initiative and a good team player
· Able to work under pressure and details-oriented
· Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
· The candidate will be employed by outsourced company
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: Supply Chain Management
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time