Be a part of Siemens Building Automation Solutions sales team ensuring that strong customer relationships are created and maintained while driving the sales figures and forecast to achieve your personal business goals. Promote focused approach to selling based on vertical market penetration and specific SOL initiatives supported by the company. Ensure coordinated and cooperative effort between SOL sales team and SOL operations, as well as other divisions within Smart Infrastructure.
What are my responsibilities?
· Identify and set strategic business growth, based on local market conditions and drivers, company initiatives, competitive landscape, and local business relationships. Drive focused approach for the team consistent with this direction to maximize revenue, profit, and customer satisfaction.
· Manage the creation and development of SOL projects for customers in select vertical markets.
· Manage the sales process to ensure customer opportunities are properly qualified prior to investment of resources. Work closely with SOL Operations to ensure qualified projects are resourced during project development and implementation phases
· Go to market with networking activities, marketing, customer meetings, proposal development and customer presentations to deliver outstanding customer value. Creating sales strategy for all solutions opportunities. Work with operations to assess risk and provide technical solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
· Participate in development of long-range sales planning and growth strategies. Develop detailed sales forecast and provide input to budget.
· Maintain awareness of competitor information. Maintain trade contacts and participate in industry associations in accordance with company policy.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· At least 3-8 years of sales experience in Building Automation sales role. (Data Center/Life Science experience is an advantage)
· Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills for coaching sales staff and interfacing with customers.
· Ability to design BMS architecture/solutions, work on costing and design of solution, good understanding of HVAC operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time