Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Senior Supply Planning Change Management Specialist.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This position will report to Sr Director Program Manager Planning and Digitalization for the Laboratory Diagnostics Business Area of Siemens Healthineers.
This is a US based position. The role is remote based, but the selected candidate must travel to a Siemens Healthineers site to support the business as needed. Must be based on the US East Coast within travel distance from a Siemens location.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Supply Planning Change Management Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Support the global roll-out of an APS- Advanced Planning system for all sites in SHS DX and OEM partners.
- Conduct workshops to create value stream maps of current production planning and scheduling processes.
- Work with Director Supply Planning Process to document to-be value stream maps.
- Work collaboratively with supply planning teams at all sites to understand business needs.
- Support the Supply Chain Planning vendor implementation team in documenting user stories.
- Lead the change management effort of Supply Chain Planning Platform for all phases.
- Support the design, delivery, and testing sessions for the implementation.
- Determine training needs, write, and update process/policy related training manuals /training videos, organize external training where applicable.
- This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Prior experience with a Supply Planning System implementation.
- Prior experience with change management in a large project.
- Knowledge of advanced supply planning approaches across all aspects of supply planning (e.g., network capacity planning, production planning, DRP, MRP, finite scheduling), informed by prior roles and ongoing education of cross-industry practices (e.g., concurrent planning).
- Prior experience with a hybrid approach of self-manufactured finished goods as well as contract manufacturing.
- Ability to interpret and communicate both business and functional needs and impacts.
- Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Planning and Integrated Business Planning.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.