- Participate in interesting and exciting projects (e.g., implementation of new IT-service offering which are relevant for Siemens employees and customers around the globe, specifically in the areas of Identity lifecycle)
- Develop solutions and recommendations for issues caused by process challenges, emerging threats and technology changes.
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Identity Lifecycle management tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives.
- Act as a trusted consultant for our internal customers when they have questions or raise new demands regarding IAM
- Collect, evaluate, and run the demands from our internal customers
- University degree in Computer Science, or a related field would be preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience and solid grasp of lifecycle management
- Expert Knowledge in IAM/IAG systems ideally EmpowerID platform and its capabilities
- Knowledge of the Azure Automation & PowerShell, SQL
- Basic knowledge of cloud-computing components
- High affinity for next-gen IT technologies especially automation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, exciting, and fast evolving, groundbreaking technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time