Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Digital Industries. Part of the program is a rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations, where you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities. Currently, we are looking for trainees with for our Business Units Customer Services, Factory Automation, Motion Control, Process Automation for the job families Customer Services, Finance, Manufacturing, Product Management Portfolio & Innovation, Project Management, Research & Development, Sales, SCM Procurement/Supply Chain Logistics and Strategy.
- Three individual designed assignments at different DI locations, including one eight-month assignment abroad
- Challenging tasks among the assignments including consulting with DI’s senior management
- Proficient mentoring during the program to support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills
- Our international community of trainees and alumni who look forward to meeting you
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
- An excellent Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent combined with significant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.:
- Industrial Engineering (both economic and technical focus),
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Sciences
- Business Informatics (Business Information Systems)
- Economic Sciences
- Minimum of 4 months of international experience gained through studying, working, etc.
- Excellent command of English
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents: certificates and transcript of records for all academic degrees (Bachelor and Master); certificates of work experience, internships, working student jobs, etc. and certificate of international experience)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time