We are looking for a Cloud Technical Consultant role. Person would be responsible for develop, automate and deployments on specific cloud platforms, participating in automations, maintenance, cloud migrations and routine cloud deployment activities.
- Automate, build, deploy and maintain cloud deployments including production workloads
- Deploy Monitoring, logging, alerting, Patching around infrastructure and applications
- Improving the reliability of SaaS Solution including infrastructure and security deviations
- Working in close collaboration with multi-functional teams
- Participate in continuous improvement of architecture, infrastructure, processes for production and non production workloads
- Participate in scrum planning and tracking including task investigation, work breakdown and estimation
- Weekend support will be required for schedule production environment changes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (Master / Bachelor level); Experience 2 years to 6 years
- Strong work experience on Linux & Windows systems is Mandatory
- Strong hands-on AWS setup and administrations skills are mandatory (EC2, VPC, Load balancers, VPN , RDS , S3 , Lambda knowledge is must)
- Familiar with the installation, configuration and maintenance of cloud server and peripherals.
- Engineering of systems administration-related solutions for various need.
- Maintain best practices on managing systems and services across all environments
- Experience in 3rd party software installation, configuration and patch management
- Manage, coordinate, install and implement software upgrades, patches, hot fixes on cloud servers through automation
- Provide input on ways to improve the stability, security, efficiency, and scalability of the environment.
- Understanding of Security hardening of systems.
- Exposures to Dockers, containers and virtualization will be added advantages.
- Security & Compliance awareness
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively across disciplines, roles, and geographical and time zone boundaries
- Proficiency in cross-location communication and English language
- Flexibility to adapt to different stakeholders and environments
- Willingness to work in open-feedback environment that wants to continuous improvements
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP) certification preferred
- Linux / Windows system administration knowledge is must. RHCE certified recommended.
- Experience in key concepts and terminology of OS and Security Patch Management.
- Prior experience of infrastructure patching and deployments.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with implementation and administration of monitoring solutions
- Familiar with SLA/SLO/SLI concepts
- Familiar with open source technologies and cloud service providers
- Able to handle multiple workloads/requests simultaneously and self-organize accordingly based on prioritization requirements
- Able to lead and organize multiple monitoring administration activities
- Good to have knowledge of ServiceNow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time