IoT Product Specialist
Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
- Market research for the requirements of SaaS application in commercial building, vertical market such as hospital, hotel and so on.
- Explore the new business opportunity of IoT application in China by customer visiting, cooperation with 3rd party and so on then drive 0 to 1 of this business.
- Drive the SaaS application product lifecycle management and delivery.
- Contribute to the IoT strategy definition and work on SaaS business roadmap.
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced in market research and brief the requirements of SaaS application and delivery such as in project by customization or standard one.
- Skilled in PLM of SaaS and development incrementally.
- Skilled in business model structure of IoT application.
- Experienced in market promotion of SaaS related products.
- Bachelor Degree or above and major in software, data analysis and so on. MBA is preferred
- More than 5 years working experience with SaaS business in certain area
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Pls find more information at
Siemens official website:
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Beijing Siemens Cerberus Electronics Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time