If you are interested in information technologies, up-to-date software for medical devices, C# or C++ programming language is your second native language, you feel at home in Windows 10 OS and Azure and you love challenges in solving complex solutions we would love to have you on board in our team in Siemens Healthcare Kosice.
You can expect interesting work, excellent career opportunities, lot of different benefits, high company culture and excellent team.
We make our decisions collectively and appreciate inclusion in solving issues anyone comes across during product building. Our talented team is composed of active and friendly professionals who are ready to share their knowledge and experience with other developers.
Task and Responsibilities:
- Design, development, and testing of new features in the applications
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Design and implementation of software projects using C#
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable C# code
- Performing peer code reviews to execute coding standards, code consistency, utilization of setup cases, and adherence to application design
- Help keep up code quality, affiliation, and automatization
- Create and maintain documentation
- Cooperation in international work team setup
Expected skills and experience:
- Experience in C# or C++ programming language
- Knowledge and experience in Windows 10
- Knowledge in TFS/Azure development & test automation is preferable
- Ability to work in team
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English required
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards:
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1800 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time