We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and provides professional service and expertise in a broad, overarching and unspecified area of financial matters, which may include planning, analysis and reporting accountabilities for the organizational unit(s) assigned. in a range of functional areas of all Siemens organizations.
Your role involves
- Completes financial planning and reporting activities.
- Performs financial analysis regarding trends, financial structure, assets, cash and liabilities, etc.
- Analyses and monitors key performance indicators and business performance, and creates regular reports to management.
- May perform and complete also projects redeveloping financial and controlling standards and guidelines.
- Supports in risk management, treasury, M&A or tax aspects in order to manage the financial resources best.
- Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
- May or may not be specialized in any kind of financial area.
- Maintains working relations with external financial experts (e.g. banks, tax counsellors, chartered accountants).
- May also contribute to the (further) development of concepts and standards in the area of expertise based on operational experience.
- May include functional leadership
Your profile and qualification
- you have an educational background in business administration or finance
- you can use English on a business level
- you have expert knowledge in Excel
- you have strong analytical skills; you are detailed oriented and enjoy working with a large dataset
- you are willing to learn and open-minded
We also offer
- 5 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- meal vouchers
- home office (allowance of 100 Czk netto/day)
- company nursery schools in Prague for work-life balance
- opportunities to grow within a multinational company
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time