At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Account Executive, Lab Diagnostics to drive and grow capital equipment and diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
What you do:
- Providing “one face to the customer”, quarterback within account. Single point of contact for all customer needs.
- Assuming product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
- Maintain and grow capital equipment and diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
- Execute upon Sales and Marketing Strategic Imperatives established by Sr. Sales and Marketing leadership.
Ideal skills you bring:
- Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry, ideally lab call point.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
Please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.