- Sets the standard, methodology and directly performs a variety of strategic research projects, including market analyses, competitor profiles, demographic trend data, regulatory overviews and updates, scenario planning, and due diligence research, among other critical information
- Identify and evaluate tools used for market and competitive intelligence
- Creation and maintenance of taxonomies of various tools
- Proactively collect, tag, and share industry, technology, and market / competitive information and news through means such as newsletters and platform tools
- Assists and partners with marketing, sales, engineering, and executives with secondary research needs
- Support strategic planning, business models, and M&A functions
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, including competence in advanced level information searching, evaluation and ethical application of results
- Demonstration of excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and cooperatively in a complex, changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed organizational, time, and project management skills
- Advanced experience in MS Office applications
- Expert experience in various tools such as Cision, CapIQ, PitchBook, AlphaSense, D&B Hoovers, etc.
- Knowledge and understanding of PLM and EDA businesses preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with research experience; preference given to ALA-accredited Master of Library Science Degree (M.L.S.) or Master of Library and Information Science Degree (M.L.I.S.).
- Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible professional experience providing reference services, research support in a corporate setting
- Position can be performed remote
- Minimal travel may be required
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.