Join our Global Cybersecurity Governance team which is responsible for providing a common Cybersecurity Policy Framework and a Cybersecurity Monitoring and Reporting platform across the Siemens business units worldwide.
We at Siemens are more than employees: We are actively helping to make people’s lives a little better every day. Would you like to be a part of that? Then join us. We offer you a high level of practical relevance as well as an opportunity to individually contribute with your knowledge and your visions around the world. At Siemens CYS you will be working in the heart of Siemens’ corporate Cybersecurity team together with the best.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
We are looking for the responsible of our Cybersecurity Monitoring and Reporting service.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for maturity and status reporting to different stakeholders including Top Management.
- Responsible for defining and executing the strategy on what elements in Cybersecurity are to be monitored and reported.
- Responsible for identifying the reporting needs and provide adequate solutions to different stakeholder groups.
- Ensure, with support of the technical application manager and architect, that the reporting platforms and tools are adequately registered, protected and functional.
- Project Manager for all team activities (Team meetings, Sprint planning and retrospective, Backlog maintenance, coordinating necessary tests, etc.).
- Responsible for the proper planning and execution of the service budget including supplier management.
Use your skills to move the world forward:
- At least 8 years of experience in Cybersecurity GRC topics, with special focus on reporting and experience with Cybersecurity Dashboards.
- Master’s degree or similar in Cybersecurity, computer science or engineering.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and manage and resolve conflict.
- Excellent teamwork and ability to collaborate with others.
- Solid knowledge about Cybersecurity KPI’s and Indicators.
- Experience with reporting platforms (Tableau, Power BI, or equivalents).
- Experience in data Analysis would be valuable.
Diversity at Siemens is our source for creativity and innovation. Leveraging different types of talent, experience, and cultural backgrounds helps us to be more competitive and better prepared to successfully face our society’s demand. Therefore, We value candidates who reflect the Diversity we are proud to have in our company
Company: Siemens Holding S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time