We are looking for a Project Management Officer who will take over the project management support cross different projects and ensure smooth communication and alignment with peer groups.
As a Project Management Officer you will be responsible for:
- Creation of regular status reports
- Alignment with process on IT and business side
- Documentation services based on input of Project Manager, Product Owner and Business Analyst - Quality and Compliance Documentation & maintenance of records in corresponding tools
- Maintenance of project records according to status, financials, resources based on input of Project Manager
- Supporting the project team on creation of various project related presentations (Status, Steering Board Meeting, ...)
- Order Management Support - Creation of documents related to order process based on input of Project Manager
- Resource Management Support - Orchestration of resource processes cross different project (running & planned) including all internal resources
Who are we looking for?
- Previous experience with PMO or similar role
- Knowledge or previous experience with Agile methodologies and Scrum
- Experiences with Resource Management
- Advanced English skills (B2)
What do we offer:
- Variable and Christmas bonus
- Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
- Flexible Working Hours
- Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
- 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
- In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
- Additional pension plan
- 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
- Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 1800EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component 1800EUR for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market
situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time