We are seeking an energized Sr.Credit Analyst primarily in the field of Cash Flow Financing. Risk Controlling – Risk Rating is part of the Siemens Financial Services (SFS) Risk Controlling function that is headquartered in Munich, Germany, which provides analytical expertise to all of SFS’s Business Units and SFS Management, globally.
Within Risk Controlling – Risk Rating Americas, you will evaluate the financial and business risks primarily of U.S. obligors across a wide range of industries. You will provide independent and highly competent risk assessments.
If you have a Finance, Accounting or Economics background and you are looking for a challenge in a very successful financial institution, review the job position description below and submit your application today.
- Independently evaluate financial and business risks, primarily of obligors within the Cash Flow Financing business sector
- Gather and evaluate client information, compare to industry benchmarks, analyze third party information
- Prepare high quality rating reports for new lending opportunities as well as for existing portfolio obligors
- Present analyses for approval to the Team leader and/or the Head of Risk Control-Risk Rating Americas, as determined by the validity amount
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the SFS rating methodologies and how they relate to the cash flow financing analysis
- Aid in the ongoing monitoring of the creditworthiness of portfolio obligors on a timely basis
- Develop strong relationships with Risk Management to improve and maintain an efficient rating process
- Judiciously recommend and approve obligor ratings within rating authority, once delegated
- Actively cross-train, amongst the various rating disciplines, in order to assist in other areas if called upon to do so
For a Sr. Credit Analyst, you will need 6 years of relevant work experience within the credit/rating analysis industry.
For a Credit Analyst, you will need 4 years of relevant work experience within the credit/rating analysis industry.
- 4-year college degree in either Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Excellent analytical capabilities, including financial statement analysis and knowledge of accounting
- Ability to work with financial models and their output
- Strong technical skills including proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong and clear oral and written communication skills
- Confident presentation skills, with a persuasive opinion
- Organized with good time management skills, positively focused
- High degree of flexibility, energy, and initiative
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to efficiently work as a team player
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.