Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-
- Create a sales pipeline , carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management
- Prepare the Bid for tender’s ( SITC Projects , Customer service projects)
- Follow standard process in Siemens for recording the opportunity and bid preparation works.
- Close interaction will all concerned departments like engineering, procurement, project management , commercial and finance etc . for the bid preparation.
- Working with international partners and cross culture.
- Negotiate pricing with customers, and suppliers in some cases
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers ,meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone and foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Automation/electrical/mechanical engineer with 7-12 years of experience in sales and bidding. Management degree will be preferred
- Should have independently handled bids upto 100 Million INR or more
- Experience in relevant industry sector
- Strong communication skills
- Strong networking skills with ability to influence others
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Siemens Logistics at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at:
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics India Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time