Resource Management Analyst
Siemens Government Technologies (SGT) is a dynamic and rapidly changing organization and we are seeking a self-driven individual to complement our growing team.
The RM Analyst supports daily service operations of the Resource Management Office (RMO) in supporting the professional services organization. The RM Analyst will work closely with delivery managers to effectively staff and plan for resources needs and capacity to meet the changing business requirements. The core responsibilities include:
• Reports on current and future resource skills, experience and general utilization.
• Handles resource requests to fill vacancy with best available resources.
• Addresses internal customer resource demand requirements.
• Maintains visibility to readiness of resources regarding skills, data updates, availability, and alignment with career goals.
• Operates mostly independently and will also operate under direction from RMO Leader
Other responsibilities include:
• Coordinates with Project Managers to update resource and utilization information in various systems.
• Develop requisitions and perform candidate assessments and hiring
• Mitigating project staffing conflicts and issues
• Document and regularly refresh assignment records
• Confirming Resource assignments to meet the customer contract goals and objectives
• Obtains overall understanding of the Professional Services business and company solutions.
• Ability to clarify specific resource needs and technical competencies and essential skills of PS resources for resource deployment purposes.
• Leverages technical tools to report on, evaluate and interpret current resource utilization and existing skills and experience in the resource pool.
• Coordinates with Professional Services resources to update information in various systems.
• Uses multiple reports and systems to manage data.
• Identifies patterns in data and potential causes for concerns such as underutilization of resources.
• Creates and delivers reports from systems that forecast upcoming resource needs and identifies any skills gaps in resource pool.
• Communicates with PMs/Practice Leadership to ensure information is updated before deadlines.
• Escalates resource allocation conflicts to Resource Management Office Leader to allow for resolution.
• Facilitates with supporting organizations such as Sales Ops, HR and IT.
• Supports Resource Management Office team in reporting, analyzing and forecasting resource needs
• Travel as business needs require (less than 10%)
The successful candidate will bring the following experience and attributes:
• At least 2-3 years of work experience in resource management or related field; consulting experience preferred
• RMCP® certification is preferred to provide needed resource management process knowledge
• Strong communication, influencing and analytical skills.
• Strong oral presentation, listening and influencing skills
• Proven collaboration skills
Security Clearance: Candidate must be a United States Citizen with the ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Government Technologies, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.