- Be the business partner and key contact point for GSCS Digital GTM team, defines requirements for analysis and reporting in terms of CLV and CAC, via quantitative analysis to drive customer retention, reactivation, and acquisition strategies
- Ability to consolidate, run, mine and interpret vast volume of data from different sources and transform it into relevant and insightful results/trends/recommendation to support business strategy discussion and decision.
- Captures data, applies analytic methods including utilization of AI/ML technology to conclude and provide business recommendations to management
- Implements concise and actionable business reporting on customer behavior and insights.
- Designs and develops self-service metrics dashboards/tools and data visualization using Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Responsible for ensuring data is accurate and is presented in a clear, concise, and business relevant manner to key stakeholders.
- Collaboratively work with matrixed departments and leadership to project plan, problem-solve and deliver results
- Work independently and drive improvements
- Ability to translate business requirements into analytical reporting requirements, develop methodologies, advanced modeling (AI/ML etc.) and procedures to identify/predict business opportunity
- Excellent project management, organization, and time management skills
- Able to communicate complex ideas in effective & efficient manor, verbally and in writing
Skills, Experience, Qualifications:
- Experience and understanding of the journey from traditional sales channel to digital sales transformation
- Experience and familiar with CLV and CAC measures and metrics and their importance to selling via the digital channel
- Degree holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Data mining or related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in business intelligence, data analysis or statistical/AI/ML modeling
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and project management capabilities, including knowledge of data visualization tools (i.e., Tableau, etc.).
- Proficiency in Tableau with proven experience building compelling visualization from evaluated data
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: KNime, Hadoop, Alteryx, MySQL, etc.
- Develop and maintain databases of information and analyze data collected in Tableau. Data sources will stem from many sources, including survey data, office usage, observations, etc.
- Strong business sense, self-motivated, sense of responsibility, attention to details and good interpersonal skills
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.