LOOKING FOR SIEMENS EDA AMBASSADORS: MEMBER TECHNICAL STAFF
JOB-DUTIES: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Implementation of compiler transformations and optimizations in C++
- Understand and master concepts related to synthesis of SystemC/C++ designs and formal verification while collaborating and coordinating with other engineering teams
Must Have Technical Skills: What will make you qualify for the role
- Expert in C++, design patterns and algorithms
- Knowledge of one of the scripting languages like Perl, Python, Tcl
- Solid understanding of all the development tools like gdb, Valgrind, Makefiles, editors, IDE, etc.
- Experienced in the development and delivery of a multi man-month project.
- Self-motivated and team player with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Hard working, sincere and committed to work
- Provide and take constructive feedback
GOOD TO HAVE
1. Exposure to Synthesis, Simulation and other verification methodologies.
2. Fair understanding in one of the HDL (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL or SystemC)
3. Basics of Compiler Transformation and Optimizations
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college, with 0-2 Years of significant experience
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Noida, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
WE ARE SIEMENS
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on any race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html (https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html)
SIEMENS SOFTWARE. WHERE TODAY MEETS TOMORROW
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time