• Design, build, deliver reports and dashboards, by understanding business needs, for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms on a timely and accurate manner.
• Excellent data management and analysis skills to assemble, clean and analyze data effectively from multiple systems.
• Create, distribute, and maintain a library of standard reports and dashboards.
• Maintains databases, spreadsheets and other tools used in data analysis.
• Prepares ad hoc data extracts, reports, and analysis.
• Identifies and fixing errors in reports.
• Provides training on how to use and create reports.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with an ownership mindset.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• 3+ years as a business/data analyst/analytical experience
• Reporting packages (Smart reports, Polaris, SQL, Power BI, BW, Knime, Revenera etc.)
• Fully experience with SAP systems (P003, GTS, PMG, etc)
• Understand the underlying data structure for Service Operations
• Create/modify visualization for data consumption within Tableau
• Assist in conversion of existing reporting process as the company transitions to new data platform/modernization.
• Collaborate with existing team members and share alternative methods/solutions
• Ability to see the big picture and how the parts fit together
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally in matrix managed organization
• Acting as liaison between business units and technology solutions
• Developing and optimizing repeatable internal reporting
• Building a strong working knowledge of internal data architecture and processes
• Partnering with the business and development team to create clear, complete, accurate reporting for different workstreams.
Education and Experience Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Finance or related field required.
• Ability to create and successfully implement report programs for automation.
• Business Intelligence experience in developing database queries/reports, dashboards and analyzing data.