User Engagement Professional
As part of the User Engagement team, we seek an experienced, dynamic, creative, self-starter to assist in user engagement and user communications activities for Siemens Healthineers employees. This position is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of IT end user communication while being part of driving the internal digitalization at Siemens Healthineers. As User Engagement professional you will be responsible for the development, coordination, and implementation of concepts for internal communication and the change management of IT transformation projects. You will have colleagues located in Germany, India, Spain, and the US.
Task and Responsibilities:
• Lead and develop communications campaigns for IT infrastructure projects.
• Provide strategic direction and implement a communications plan for IT programs.
• Design and implement creative strategies for engaging individuals in the digital workplace environment, especially interactive platforms (e.g. online discussions, webinars, podcasts, etc.).
• Write and review publications, web content, and guides for global and country-level audiences including change and adoption material.
• Participate in developing innovative ways to communicate information to a range of audiences using new technologies and interactive tools
Required Education, Experience and Knowledge/Skills
• Advanced degree in communications, marketing, public relations, Information Technology, or other related field.
• 5 to 7 years of experience working in communications, preferably with an IT background.
• Outstanding English writing and communication skills is a must, including experience in targeted communication at different levels.
• A good technical understanding is required to translate technical input into user-friendly content
• Excellent grammar and proofreading habits required.
• An ability to work independently as well as to work effectively in teams and with professionals at different levels
• Strong interpersonal skills to coordinate and conduct global communications activities with a high focus on user experience.
• Ability to work with people from different countries and understand cultural diversities.
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize multiple projects, multi-task and meet various deadlines.