If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Mobility's global IT team supports our business with innovations and best-in-class IT services. We have established a new business service-oriented IT organization in 2019 and are continuously growing our IT team globally. To continue this journey and develop our IT team in Germany we are now looking for an experienced Business Analyst for SMO global commercial project management and reporting solutions.
Mobility IT was honored with CIO100 Awards 2019, 2020 and 2021 as one of the top IT organizations in Europe and even worldwide. To continue our further path, we are looking for ambitious, competent and committed reinforcement. Join the best!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role you will be responsible to manage the interface between the business stakeholders and our DevOps teams in Germany and India.
- Also, you will identify goals and requirements of the business environment and advise with your comprehensive process know-how of commercial project management, preferably out of Siemens Mobility Transportation Business.
- In addition, you will also have the opportunity to grow into the role of a Product Owner (f/m/d) with an end-to-end responsibility for these IT products.
- Together with Mobility's Business you will design and develop IT projects and accompany them along their agile project management path to ensure highest effectiveness of the Business requirements.
- You will generate knowledge about the current business process, design current business flows, study current business processes and its complications.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold a completed technical university degree (Masters).
- You do have several years of experience in business process and application know-how when it comes to empowering large and complex customer projects in the transportation business or comparable industries.
- Prior experience with SAP PS and familiarity with SAP BW4HANA and IP as well as experience in management agile IT projects and products will be a plus.
- You already gained experiences in implementing IT General Controls to ensure IT Assurance of products and applications. Digging into design of ICFR topics is not an obstacle for you.
- You are experienced in collaboration and communication between global teams, departments and countries, including senior executives, with English proficiency fluent in spoken and written.
- Finally, but most important: Innovation is part of your DNA.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time