Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. Representing procurement functions to actively involve into product development project /manufacturing process with coordination of suppliers and Procurement activities, as well as undertaking supply chain setup and overall material costs management.
2. Be involved in and provide corresponding procurement support for projects in lines of business. To organize and collect sufficient inputs for RFQ and material cost evaluation. Maintaining product cost structure(BoM cost) and cost improvement measures during product development phase and life time cycle.
3. Introduce and follow up given cross-functional procurement strategies to ensure the linkage of commodity strategies and technological supply market trends.
4. Include suppliers and conduct cost-benefit analysis with external suppliers and internal cross fictional team in order to concentrate on cost effective solutions and continuously cost down and supply chain optimization.
5. Prepare sourcing decisions with interface partners in order to incorporate technological know-how and safeguard security strategies.
6. Support activities planned by the lines of business in order to harmonize and implement the technological line-of-business strategies with procurement strategies.
7. Participate in workgroups and work in projects in order to stay informed and keep others informed, and exert influence at an early stage.
Your qualifications and experience:
1. Bachelor or above, typically 5-8 years working experience as PE for industrial companies or equivalent, Procurement, Supplier management, Supply chain operation knowledge and Experience.
2. Healthcare business experience is a plus.
3. Fluent in both written and oral English, Mandarin.
4. Experience on ERP System(e.g. SAP, Baan, Oracle ), MS-office sets, MS-project etc.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world.. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time