Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Controlling Manager Order to Cash Ultrasound NAM
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As Controlling Manager Order to Cash Ultrasound NAM, you will be responsible for:
- Lead, build and coach the team and oversee the relevant tasks to perform the "Order to Cash" activities in the different Zones in the U.S. for both Equipment and Service.
of tasks mentioned below, but not limited to:
- Checking terms and conditions of the clarified offer and contract (terms of payment, financing, deadlines, delivery terms) for order intake, clarification of discrepancies
- Processing in ERP system clarified incoming equipment and service orders for contracts with support from CRM tool and Sales and Service field and operations team and the coordination with legal and compliance.
- Support in scheduling with factory with Sales operations team.
- Process formation of accruals/provisions, payables, receivables, value adjustments, revenue reversals etc according to contract and/or accounting guidelines
- Support maintaining customer master data
- Participate in special projects such as building up a functional process landscape for future US sales order processing
- Commercial and legal contract review and clarification
- Drives Revenue and Cash; meets milestones and targets within global OTC KPI framework
- Cash Dispute and Inventory management with support from Sales operations
- Responsible for IFRS compliance and corresponding Revenue Recognition ensuring integrity of books and records
- Provides backlog transparency and forecast accuracy (scheduling and backlog); manages the actionable backlog in close alignment with customers and Sales and Service Zones
- Accountable and responsible for cash collection activities within Zone
- Ensures operational excellence w/ internal and external focus (customers, suppliers etc.)
- Responsible for harmonization, standardization, and digitalization of the OTC process.
- Drives implementation and continuous development of OTC related digitalization activities with focus on productivity.
- Ensures contract compliance and respective follow-up activities
- Develops team members and elevates their skillset in order to shape future challenges due to internal or external development in OTC; fosters talents
- Participate and drive discussions in workshops related to integrating SAP and CRM tools.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, a plus
- Minimum 10 years of leadership experience with a solid understanding of areas including, sales order processing, collections, service operations & contract management, customer billing, credit management, inventory movements, revenue recognition, and cash application. Opportunity to Order and Opportunity to Cash experience preferred.
- Experience with applied technologies for process optimization in the space of analytics, advanced analytics, robotics, and/or AI and a very sound knowledge and understanding of relevant financial processes and value flows in the areas of accounting (up-to-date knowledge of local GAAP + IFRS), tax, treasury, ERP (SAP), and CRM tools
- Proven experience to capture and accurately represent customer requirements, and translate them into business value
- A proven track record of leading multi-disciplinary teams.
Your attributes and skills:
- You have outstanding communication and reasoning skills and the ability to collaborate proactively and effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- You have skills in cross-functional team working
- Your openness and your positive way of thinking enable you to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- You focus on targets and results, and are customer-oriented
- You have the ability to work independently and resolve problems
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.