- Keep IT/OT infrastructure and responsibled applications always in sound condition to meet the demand of business operation (including backup and disaster recovery strategy)
- Introduce new IT technology and solutions to support company's fast transition to process digitalization
- Ensure cyber security of IT/OT, and set up company IT rules & regulations and regularly review with the status
- Actively participate and involve in business departments' process automation/ digitalization/intellectualization and contribute ideas for continuous optimization
- Share responsibility and back up each other with the peer IT engineer, as well as the future’s 2 shifts time of production and warehouse
- Other demand/tasks assigned, e.g.IT related administration, 3i, audit, report etc.
What will you do if join us?
- More focus on OT environment for manuafuactuing workshop, warehouse etc.
- IT infrastructure architecture setup and management, routine troubleshooting and maintenance (include server/HW/SW/Network/Voice/printer/other IT facilities)
- Lead Cyber Security management, to drive SSCL for policy local landing, technology implement, user training, supervise and risk control, as well as the Zero Trust and assessment fulfill
- Cross-cooperate with internal/external for demand collection & management, to support SSCL productivity/digitalization/innovation by providing solutions and driving IT projects to implement timely & qualified & cost-effective
- Self-learn business process and new technology, to introduce new IT solutions to support company's fast transition to process digitalization and innovation
- IT service provider’s performance management and SLA management
- Perform other assigned tasks, which're not specifically mentioned in above, e.g. IT internal administration, PUMA, 3i, audit support, report etc.
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of work experience in manufacturing company in a large-scaled company in IT IN field.
- 3+ years of experience in IT project management in complex business environment, e.g. cross-function with more than 5 memebers
- Advanced experience in Server/Client (HW & SW), LAN/WAN, printer, protocol, LDAP, database, etc., and the knowledge of mainstream IT technology e.g. vmware, cloud, 5G, IoT…
- Sufficient knowledge about Cyber Security in manufacturing plant
- Active, resilient, good communication skills and customer service awareness
- Training skills and organizational skills to drive user excellent
- High ability to learn, creativity, curiosity on technology, innovation spirit
- High responsibilities & initiative & performance
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sensors & Communication Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time