Job title: Manager – Record to Report
We provide a variety of competitive, innovative and reliable Record-to-Report services from maintaining financial records to financial closing and reporting.
We process, compile and deliver relevant financial information covering Accounting & Closing, Commercial, Tax and Master Data Services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving Record-to-Report optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach. We also support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You will manage and contributes to overarching R2R programs and initiatives and takes care for effective risk management measures in Master data service line
· You will liaise with suppliers and customers to clarify business cases as an escalation point and analyze and evaluates unit assets and liabilities, and stocks, according to Siemens-wide or specific business guidelines.
· You will manage a team of professionals and support staffs in different organizational settings, understands and drives digitalization topics pertaining to Master data processes
· You will ensure efficiency of R2R Master data operations and takes final decision on P2P unit organization and decides resource allocation.
· You have good experience in managing team and escalations.
· You will manage the Global Master data migration projects
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Should have experience of 10+ years in Master data services line
· Experience in Financial and Material Master data would an added advantage
· Should have experience in managing the team
· Should be flexible to work in any shifts
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens:
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time