....Experience & Skill Sets:
• 5-8 years of experience in Test Automation Selenium with Java.
• Conduct automated test to ensure the software created is fit for purpose
• Working Knowledge of Test management tools for plan, execute, manage, control, setup requirement traceability metrics, reports etc.
• Experience in Test automation / test scripting and developing Automation frameworks.
• Experience in CI Pipeline. All the testcases are expected to get executed in CI pipeline.
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle (manual, automation, functional, non-functional).
• Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Software Engineering Processes.
• Experience in effort estimations, planning, tracking
• Excellent understanding of Scrum values, Artifacts, Roles and Events, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, TDD.
• ISTQB certification will be added advantage
• Scrum/Lean experience
• Good communication skills
• Self-reliant and Team player
• Analytic thinker and innovative
• Participating in discussions with Product Owners to understand the requirements.
• Ensuring high quality s/w product delivery to end customer in line with defined test processes.
• Ensure timely communications with all project stakeholders (internal/external). on status, risks, issues and important information.
• Supporting team manager for continuous improvements in testing function.
• Identification of project level risks and effective mitigation. Participate in experience exchange with other experts. Support testing related best practice sharing across projects
• Ensuring adherence to policies, processes and agreements within related project
• Facilitating team collaboration and communication
• Quality assurance in project; correctness and completeness of team deliverables according to product lifecycle management
• Supporting the team to commit for challenging but realistic and reliable iteration results.
• Ensuring continuous transparency of the team iteration progress.
• Taking care of a timely and constructive cooperation between the team and product owners and other stakeholders.
• Driving the continuous improvement of the team
• Facilitating the team’s creativity and empowering team members.
Teamwork in agile/lean environment
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time