,,Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech in Computer Science, Electronics or Electrical Engineering/ with an excellent academic track record
• C#, Selenium Web Driver Automation Experience
• Windows based application Automation with WinAppDriver (Added advantage)
• REST API testing.
• Windows Automation.
• Should have exposure to Collaboration Tools like Confluence, JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Gradle, Azure.
• Desired Certifications: ISTQB foundation level certification.
Experience & Skill Sets:
• 4-8 years of experience in Test Automation –Selenium with C#
• Conduct automated test to ensure the software created is fit for purpose
• Working Knowledge of Test management tools for plan, execute, manage, control, setup requirement traceability metrics, reports etc.
• Experience in Test automation / test scripting and developing Automation frameworks.
• Experience in CI Pipeline. All the testcases are expected to get executed in CI pipeline.
• Sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the software test life cycle (manual, automation, functional, non-functional).
• Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Software Engineering Processes.
• Experience in effort estimations, planning, tracking
• Excellent understanding of Scrum values, Artifacts, Roles and Events, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, TDD.
• ISTQB certification will be added advantage
• Scrum/Lean experience
• Good communication skills
• Self-reliant and Team player
• Analytic thinker and innovative
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time