Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as an Advanced Therapy Business Manager to drive the development of strategic business strategies and more.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for driving Advanced Therapy business (Cardiovascular Care, Corindus – Robotic-assisted Vascular Intervention, Interventional Radiology, Surgery) business in Thailand.
- You will be involved in the identification and qualification of new customers and prospects.
- You will identify potential partnership opportunities with suppliers and investors, and develop strategic partnership.
- You will support customer presentations, sales funnel monitoring, win/loss analysis, product positioning and pricing, product trainings for sales, tender support, competitive arguments, and analysis of competitor’s products.
- You will be developing and maintain good relationship with the users and key opinion leaders and decision makers.
- You will be supporting conferences and trade shows and creating marketing materials (presentation and product comparisons
- You will assist during customer visits from other countries to reference sites i.e., communicating with the site in advance, organizing site visit and clarifying customer questions during site visit (together with local sales team). Preparing presentations for visiting customer.
- You will be responsible for marketing clinical and scientific work of the reference site to external customers and Siemens Healthineers sales personnel. Develop clinical marketing materials, e.g., sets of clinical images to be used by salespeople, clinical cases, summary of economic advantages based on customers experience, news about site activities (workshops, seminars) etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com
Your qualifications and experience:
Your attributes and skills:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Healthcare Sales and Marketing.
- You possess good understanding of the cardiovascular imaging and therapy market and products.
- You have excellent presentation skills and customer orientation.
- You are fluent in Thai and English.
- You are highly proactive, driven, and self-motivated
- You are willing to travel extensively – both domestically and overseas.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time