Siemens is looking for Apprenticeship who will be trained in 30 months as Junior Commissioning & Maintenance Technician for our Smart Infrastructure Solution and Service business unit located in Bologna.
Siemens Smart Infrastructures offers an outstanding combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer products, systems, solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning technology, as well as transmission and distribution of electrical power and systems for the low-voltage power grid level, smart grids.
Do you want to be empowered to create solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Talk to us on the growth journey you like to take, move in Siemens to learn and to create a better real and digital future.
Your benefits – technical path
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Smart Infrastructures Division over the course of 30 months
- You are trained as Maintenance Technician for the management of Building Automation technology installations
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to optimally achieve your career steps
· Learn to program supervision systems which control the field equipment.
· Interaction with the Project Manager to collect the information for the development of the software
· Deliver support services by using remote connections to customer systems by web tool, phone, other communication media or site visit.
· Perform assigned service and commissioning activities using innovative digital solutions and tools (developed by HQ)
· Provide operational assistance and application support
· Diagnose, clarify and resolve technical problems
· Clarify events, analyse trace and diagnostic information, provide information about its findings to solve the issue and provides guidance for the next steps.
- You are under 29 and you have obtained a technical diploma in Electronic, Computer Science, Mechatronics or Mechanical
- You have familiarity with IT principles regarding networking, VPN, Firewall, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Remote Connection. These knowledges are needed
- You have excellent command of Italian language and a good knowledge of English
- You have the aspiration to develop a technical path and grow
- A previous internship experience is welcome
- Effective collaboration in teamwork
- Be a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligible to work in Italy
- Availability to travel at national and international level
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Company Car
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Come on board and seek the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us! Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time