Are you a change agent? Can you effectively shepherd broad, multi-functional, cross-organizational transformation using sound program management rigor?
At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you have an opportunity to play a key leadership role in reshaping our business with new Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. We are investing in technology, expertise, and processes to accelerate this transformation. We are looking for a Senior Program Manager to be responsible for coordinating and delivering enterprise transformation initiatives led by the strategy organization. You will be in a high transparency and high impact role reporting to the VP – Business Transformation and SaaS Strategy.You will:
- Lead program management for the SaaS Strategy organization
- Set the standards, methodology and reporting for key strategy transformation initiatives
- Develop deep partnerships with our Engineering, Marketing, and Sales leaders to deliver against goals
- Establish and manage metrics, assess risk and trigger mitigation plans
- Develop executive presentations, analyses and reports as the need arises
- Coordinate communication to organization on transformation initiatives
You are a good fit for this role if you:
- Thrive leading through change
- Can structure and run initiatives with high level of upfront ambiguity and multiple dependencies
- Love data and are able to drive to data-based decisions that are practical
- Are capable of working with and influencing senior executives
- Exhibit clear and effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have 10+ years of Program and Project Management Experience
- Have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Marketing (Bachelors or equivalent required; Masters preferred)
- Hold appropriate PMI certifications
- Have worked 5+ years in a technical or engineering business
- Are able to travel up to 10% a month
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.