At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Looking for an opportunity in digital marketing at a world class software company? Siemens Digital Industries Software's Manufacturing segment is looking for an experienced B2B marketer with a passion for technology to accelerate the digital marketing activities for our manufacturing software solutions! Using the latest digital marketing tactics and technology, this role will contribute to increased solution awareness and customer acquisition, while enabling a seamless digital buyer journey.
As a member of the Product Marketing team that supports the Digital Manufacturing business segment, you’d create content, perform analytics, and optimize marketing tactics across all digital channels. You’d also work with the corporate marketing team, product development teams, and external vendors to implement, execute, and monitor campaigns execution.
- Create content, including blogs, technical articles, and websites for our digital manufacturing software solutions
- Execute, maintain and expand organic and paid social media tactics using available tools and platforms
- Perform SEO research to develop new content, optimize existing content, and devise tactics to continuously improve performance
- Plan, monitor and optimize paid digital marketing tactics, such as social media, PPC, and display advertising
- Use analytics tools to measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Supervise end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, to support low-touch sales tactics via the online store
- Manage inquiries generation and conversion rates
- Continuously expand your knowledge in the domain of manufacturing technologies, including robotics, additive manufacturing and CNC machining.
- BS/MS degree in marketing, business or engineering
- 3-5 years working experience in digital marketing, including content creation as well as using the latest tools for SEO, SEM and analytics
- Proven experience with content creation for blogs, websites, case studies, and social media
- Extended experience using social media channels for marketing, both organic and paid
- In-depth knowledge using analytics tools to measure performance of online tactics
- Experience with A/B testing and content optimization
- Working knowledge of digital marketing software, including Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WordPress, and Eloqua
- Experience in or understanding of manufacturing technologies is a plus
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.