Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption. .
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
System Test Engineer for EV charging station technology (eMobility, renewable & green energy)
- System and software test engineer in the electromobility
- Create concept and design test strategy for DC charging unit
- Define and execute test cases according to system test specification
- Create concept and execute automated test approach for system as well as SW level test
- Closely work with responsible Test manager, Project manager and System architect to identify test requirements on component and system level.
- Work closely with engineering teams to discuss test results, to include collected data and observations
- Evaluate and review requirements in support of assigned projects to ensure requirements are clearly worded and verifiable and to determine acceptance criteria and verification method to be used to verify requirements.
- Develop and update Test Plans, Test Procedures and Test Reports in support of assigned projects.
- Analyze / specify test cases and implement them according to aligned rules
- Validate, whether newly implemented test corresponds with test concept and specification
- Implement specified test cases and integrate them into existed test libraries
- Perform execution of various component and system level test
- Prepare responsible test protocols and reports
- In case of any anomalies, prepare defect report and describe observed behavior
- Configure test tools according to test strategy
- Work on automated test solution
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience working in engineering environment with emphasis on hardware and/or software testing.
- Knowledge of the engineering lifecycle and requirements development and testing process
- Strong familiarity and working knowledge of various verification methods and test approaches to successfully verify requirements including development of test procedures and other test documentation
- Practical experience with test automation
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor or Masters in computer science or related field with 5-7 yrs of experience in embedded software development.
- Knowledge of electrical systems, specifically EV charging solutions is highly desired.
- Experience in Application development in C, Python for AM335X embedded platform.
- Embedded firmware development experience in 8, 16 and 32 bit microprocessor
- Experience in developing code for STM32 processors is highly desirable.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.