Siemens EDA is a global technology leader in Electronic Design Automation software. We work with foundry customers for providing total solutions of IC design flow and PDKs supporting. For this Product Engineer position, you will be responsible for working with leading foundry to certify Siemens’s PEX tool – to ensure the PEX tools ready to support end-customers and insist the availability of tech-file kit in the leading foundry. During the working, you might involving analyzing SPEC or issues from the leading foundry to bridge internal R&D and external counterpart, crafting tools’ feature and new technical challenges to ensure Siemens PEX tool kept up the steps of foundry process node technology. Experiences in EDA physical verification and well familiar with Calibre product family are all welcome. We eager to collaborate with top talents and be a part of our success future. In this role, you will be experienced in innovation technology, working first-tier talents and well-known market trend.
1. Siemens EDA is seeking a highly motivated technologist with the capability and desire to make a significant contribution to the IC design and manufacturing industry in the area of Physical verification.
2. We are looking for additions to our world class team of Product Engineers for the Calibre Product Line (e.g. Calibre LVS/xRC/xACT) to support our rapid growth and expanding development activities.
3. This PE role at Siemens EDA involves supporting requirements gathering, prototyping, beta programs, adoption and deployment of Calibre products (e.g. Calibre LVS/xRC/xACT) at leading edge foundries in Asia Pacific Region.
4. The PE position provides an extraordinary opportunity to help support and define the product capabilities needed for next generation design and manufacturing technologies.
5. The PE role involves close involvement with customers, product marketing and software engineering. Responsibilities include providing in-depth technical support and training to our customers, defining and characterizing new product capabilities necessary to meet customer requirements, managing the interface between development and the customer, and building a strong production support infrastructure in Taiwan.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited, Taiwan Branch
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time