- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new features for ET 200 family.
- Contribute to definition of all development aspects from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Successfully communicate all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and test engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Proven experience as embedded software architect
- Experience in firmware development and coding in C and C++ languages
- Experience with Linux System / Kernel Development
- Excellent knowledge of real-time communication, embedded design, and architecture using ARM32/64 technology
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- up to 33 days of holiday (standard 5 weeks + up to 8 days from benefit system)
- flexible working hours and home-office
- bonus for joining our company CZK 100 000
- an individual benefit budget of at least CZK 48,000 that you can turn into a combination of up to 8 extra days off, cafeteria points or pension and / or life insurance contributions
- relocation bonus for the costs of moving to the place of work (CZK 100,000 if you move to the Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50,000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic)
- contribution to meals in the form of e- vouchers
- contribution to Multi-sport card
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time