Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Accompaniment, Advice, Action
Siemens power transformer network comprises of state-of-the-art facilities producing world-class large power transformers and shunt reactors in several global sites. Our engineering professionals help build design and developments for further getting converted to into real products. Our design engineers build engineering information for global sites while using accurate engineering principles and application of transformer design rules. Are you interested in crafting designs, developing practical solutions and deliver excellent quality with focus on timely delivery as an active designer in a collaborative environment? Join our team and expand your own horizon.
We make real what matters. This is your role
Work at Transformer Competence Centre at Siemens Transformers, Mumbai, India to support global customers for digital twins of power transformer and also collaborate within Siemens Power Transformer factories on Sensformer (digitally connected transformers providing real-time data) topics.
• You're responsible for the successful operations of the Sensproducts product families for selected customers, while solving our customer's issues is always on top of your priority list
• You're working hands-on with our customers to support them during planning, commissioning, onboarding and their day-to-day usage of Sensproducts
• You'll mostly support customers remotely, however for key customers it may also include onsite visits occasionally
• You will build an end-to-end knowledge for the product, including hardware, connectivity, cloud platform and software application
• By working with customers closely, you play an important role to understand how they use our products and to collect feedback for our continuous product development and improvement
• You develop ideas and drive them with Product Management on how we could improve
• Support customers globally in calibration of digital twin models
• Regularly ensure correctness of output of digital twin models with virtual and real sensors
• Support Siemens factories with Sensproducts knowledge during and before factory acceptance tests.
• Screen/resolve/organize queries at their level before routing to experts in Head Quarters
• Effectively collaborate internally within Siemens global transformer sites and communicate externally with customers
• Bachelor or Master in Electrical Engineering / IT / Computer Science or similar with 10+ years of experience.
• Experience working in IT/OT environments (3-5 years)
• Experience working with customers in a B2B environment
• Highly customer oriented and solution oriented mindset
• Experience working with agile methods (Personas, User Stories, Scrum)
• Generalist for hardware, software and services
• Fluent English language skills, German language competency is a plus
• Ability to work innovatively and independently
• Willingness to international travels
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Kalwa, Navi Mumbai but you’ll also get to visit other locations in different countries, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time