Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. We help our customers to fully exploit the potential of data for their company by connecting the real and digital worlds and combining the power of hardware and software. This way, we bring together processes that previously ran separately into one continuous flow of data that covers the entire value chain, from shop floor to top floor, from sensors to the cloud.
What part will you play?
- You advise our executive management and product management with regard to security for Siemens products, solutions and services.
- You drive the definition of an individual PSS strategy (e.g. including KPIs, decision regarding security service business) and implementation policy for the BU/site/country in close collaboration with our CEO and Principal PSSO.
- For defining the PSS strategy, the market is monitored, and reported security vulnerabilities & incidents are considered.
- Based on individual implementation policy of the BU/site/country, you steer a process improvement program to establish and maintain appropriate processes (e.g. integrate threat & risk analysis, security requirements engineering, secure architecture and design, hardening, secure coding, security testing into PLM and PM, SCM).
- You ensure organizational preparedness for product & solution security of BU/site/country (e.g. trainings, roles & responsibilities).
- You implement and manage incident & vulnerability handling activities and processes. You drive the classification of vulnerabilities & incidents and perform final alignment with Principal PSSO.
- You implement supplier qualification and a certification program.
- You ensure that relevant stakeholders have sufficient awareness and the required know how for product and solution security.
- You coordinate relevant standardization and regulation for product and solution security as well as the required certifications of products, solutions, processes or organizations within the business in line with respective Businesses.
- You coordinate and steer technical direction for product and solution security mechanisms in coordination with product & solution security experts in the respective projects as well as with legal and import/export departments
- You have a degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields and additionally a training certification in PSSO, as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and/or Certified Secure Software Life Cycle Professional (CSSLP).
- You have acquired at least 5 years practical experience in product, solution or service on customer’s side as well as in management functions.
- You have a broad experience in system security and you can estimate security threats and risks as well as security impacts on a divisional mid-term strategy
- You have the competency to mediate between executive management and technical staff.
- Your ability to work in a matrix-organization and your management experienced in leading without disciplinary power scenarios, will help you succeed daily.
- You have project management experience as a certified Project Manager which will help you handle crisis management in projects, the process improvements and the change management.
- You are business fluent in German and English and have overall exceptional communication skills.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time