Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
Are you an experienced Verification Engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career? Siemens DISW are investing in verification technology and growing rapidly in Cairo, Egypt.
This role is a part of our functional verification team. Verification consultants work directly with Siemens DISW customers on state-of-the-art verification technologies and on a wide range of products and domains, Telecommunication, Automotive, AI, Processor, and others.
You will be working closely with customers to understand their business needs, architect, guide and implement optimal solutions using Siemens DISW tools and methodologies.Required skills, knowledge, and experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering.
- Experienced in verification technology; simulation, formal, emulation, and/or prototyping.
- Experience in verification methods such as UVM, assertion-based verification, functional coverage.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment and version management tools.
- Good knowledge in scripting using Shell, Perl, and/or Python.
- Knowledge of Digital Design flow and HDL (SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL) is a huge plus!
- Preferably has knowledge in build management tools like Make/CMake/Ant.
- Ability to travel abroad for short/long terms.
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time