- Working with STAR-Test QA lead, support maintenance of existing automation framework and test cases within STAR-Test
- Work w/ development team and QA Leads reviewing updated suites and providing guidance in creation of new Suites.
- Interface with DevOps to request enhancements to existing automation framework.
- Assist development team in early upstream testing of sandbox/feature branches
- Ensure adherence to best practices in creation and maintenance of test suites.
- Improve effectiveness of existing suites and remediation of fragile cases.
- Propose and Manage new capabilities that improve the test coverage for our existing products
- Familiarity with Java
- Familiarity with CFD/CAE software
- Ability to work with GIT and source code to bisect errors
- Schedule runs of new and existing Test Suites
- Perform review of new automated suites to confirm their adherence to established coding standards and execution reliability within the test environment prior to migration to production test systems
- Conduct analysis of existing Suites to review coverage gaps and propose new suites
- Analysis of new functionality within STAR-CCM+ and confirmation of planned tests to support regression coverage.
- BS/MS in Engineering or Computer Science
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.