Title: Lead Solution Architect (f/m/d/)
Build this New Chapter with us…
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully implement non-financial reporting processes in our company and thereby accelerate digitalization in the finance context and beyond. For example, with open cloud platforms, graph data bases and AI. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for architecture and data. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in shaping the future non-financial reporting landscape by building up data platform and services! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
As a key pillar of the EU Green Deal the EU Taxonomy will have a major impact on legal reporting requirements of the next decades. It has just been started and will significantly grow over the next few years and decisively affects investment decisions and thus impact the way companies conduct their business.
As the trusted IT partner for Siemens Corporate Finance we want to support the corporate functions as well as the Siemens businesses in defining and implementing IT services and platforms that are required to efficiently shape the future of non-financial reporting.
Design the architecture required to connect applications and data across businesses and functions in various lifecycle phases. Combining deep technical know-how and a fresh thinking with respect to problem solving, we provide state of the art IT solutions, services and platforms to solve the requirements of EU taxonomy and the respective non-financial reporting.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
• Being part of an international IT team you will bring together processes, data and technology to shape the future of non-financial reporting and accelerate Siemens internal digitalization.
• You play a key role in the design of the future non-financial reporting solution architecture supporting business processes and connecting data from different domains.
• Data is your passion and generating value from data is what drives you: You envision, design and implement architectures and data models optimized for the integration of various, heterogenous data sources. You extend our service offering by business intelligence and reporting solutions to effectively deal with the new non-financial reporting requirements like the EU Taxonomy.
You drive innovative approaches to solve complex business problems by utilizing data analytics and modeling methods, AI/machine learning, process automation technologies and low code platforms.
• You support the full application lifecycle starting with first ideation workshops over successful prototypes until the go live of an enterprise-ready application. As a thought leader, you continuously improve and share your learnings and successes within your community.
• You are the key contact and trusted partner for your customers. You interact regularly with a diverse group of internal customers across Siemens (e.g. finance, sustainability, businesses) as project responsible, assist them in making business decisions and ensure implementation.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
• You have a University degree in computer science or Physics
• You have domain expertise in ESG and / or finance (accounting, controlling and closing) and in particular a sound knowledge of the latest ESG related non-financial reporting requirements and regulatory developments especially regarding EU Taxonomy.
• You have gained well-grounded experience in all stages of the software development lifecycle: demand management, requirements engineering, solution design and implementation, project & service management.
• Excellent technical understanding with a broad and deep technical experience, including IT and cloud solution architectures, software development. You have a strong digitalization background (e.g. in automation, AI, make value out of data) and think in end-2-end processes.
• You are proficient in handling data to provide new digital solutions– you have experience in analytics and modeling methodologies, reporting & analytics platforms, data visualization and in particular in the design of data architectures.
• Strategic thinking and a clear customer-oriented communication and consulting behavior are part of your DNA. You have the demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams in a complex, fast-paced environment delivering value to your business partners.
• You are fluent in German and English; additional languages are a plus.