Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 60,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Medical Education Manager.
Medical Education Manager will be responsible for managing all coordination
efforts for external Physician and HCP, coronary and neuro courses, and
training events. This individual will be highly organized and willing to roll
up their sleeves to ensure all courses are well managed and result in a
positive customer experience.
Assist in the execution of Medical Education programs to include agenda development, faculty selection, needs assessment development support, preparation and review of presentations, faculty invitations and correspondence. Work closely in coordinating logistical efforts with Sr Clinical Events Specialist
- Attend medical education events to support customer engagement and ensure flawless execution
- Gather and analyze post-training results to ensure organizational targets and expectations are being achieved
- Develop and propose short as well as long term goals for the department in accordance with overall Organization, Sales and Commercial strategies
- Assist in the development and management of all Corindus Training Sites and Centers of Excellence
- Responsible for the development of slide decks for training site KOL presentations. Continually evaluate and update to align with company messaging to drive robotic adoption
- Engage with Fellowship Program Directors and Fellows to educate on Corindus products/date as well as to encourage attendance at educational events
· Maintain connection to cross-functional counterparts regarding developments in clinical data, commercial initiatives, and product updates or availability to both inform functions with VOC and to enable leveraging of the information with HCPs/institutions as appropriate
- Provide training to customers when needed at medical education events
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision as a remotely located employee
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word; PowerPoint; Excel; Outlook; MS Teams; SharePoint; OneDrive)
- You will be working with our latest technology and therefore willing to learn about new software and hardware solutions. Familiarity with contemporary medical education platforms and remote technologies preferred
- Since you are interacting with international customers, you have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and establish rapport with physicians and internal cross functional stakeholders
- You have particularly good presentation skills in the customer environment, and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation with an ability to translate voice of customer and market dynamics to assist with development of education strategy and drive development and execution of medical education plans to support business objectives
- You are very comfortable presenting and discussing clinical data with physicians
- Strong influence decision-making process with initiative, advocacy, presence, and credibility
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree in a health-related field
- At least 8-10 years' experience in Medical Education or Training with previous experience in a Cardiac Cath or Neurovascular Lab
- Strategic thinking and planning, project management, clinically and technically astute
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to act with autonomy and independence while fulfilling priorities and meeting critical deadlines
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.