Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Senior Manager of Returns to identify initiatives and optimize best management practices.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Manager of Returns, you will be responsible for
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to identify and prioritize initiatives to optimize return capabilities and develop best return management practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the Tool center and our partners deliver on all KPI’s for the field, our calibration partner Simco, our 3PL provider DHL and CSML.
- Ensure the team that reports to the Senior Manager position are engaged, provided feedback, and kept up to date on a regular basis
- Manage a team that will investigate and correct parts that have errored for various reasons thus denying credit for the part, process direct sales parts and Evolve kit returns for credit, inspect returned tool & test for proper operation and completeness, and perform the Out of Tolerance tool process
- Manages the stocking levels of all tools and test equipment and replenishes when the level reaches the minimum level
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Ensures that all employees have the opportunity to develop and grow professionally.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Associates degree in inventory returns or logistics is preferred; Military and/or other technical education, experience and degrees will be considered based on professional experience
- Ability to work with internal and external clients and stakeholders to develop and recommend solutions; negotiate and compromise in a professional manner as needed
- Minimum of two to five years of business experience working with inventory returns or logistics or comparable field
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to identify, manage and solve complex problems
- Ability to work with cross-functional groups and teams
LOCATION: Memphis, TN – Relocation Assistance Provided
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.