What will you do if join us?
• As P&O Head for China you will be a trusted partner and key part of the leadership team, bringing P&O expertise to LDA’s business issues
• You will act as a true business partner to the CEO of the region and the regional leadership team, while being responsible for all emerging people related topics
• You will bring in a profound business understanding, commercially, culturally, and strategically and contribute shaping the culture and values of the organization
• You will be the main driver for P&O transformation and change projects, such as the standalone setup of P&O in the respective region, also reflecting the business’ local footprint
• You will provide expert consultancy in leadership topics and employee engagement as well as talent development and diverse succession planning for key positions
• You will adapt, communicate and rollout global P&O topics within the region as well as lead and contribute to local P&O programs and initiatives
• You will work closely with the Global Head of P&O to ensure the people agenda is aligned to the wider strategic agenda
• You will lead and coach the local P&O Team ensuring a consistent high-quality P&O performance and a smooth mutual exchange of information, values and perspectives between the HQ and the region
Who are we looking for?
• You successfully completed a university degree in business administration or similar
• You bring several years of international P&O experience
• You gained experience in international, customer-focused organizations of comparable scale and complexity
• You are a strategic thinker with a successful track record of operating commercially and executing plans effectively
• You are absolutely “business curious”, with an outward-facing mind-set and a clear interest in what is happening across broader market trends
• You are an enthusiastic, courageous, and reliable character with strong influencing skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships
• You are a passionate leader with the ability to coach, develop and mentor
• You have proven a high degree of openness and intercultural skills in diverse environments and your English language skills are fluent
What else to know:
Large Drives Applications: Drive solutions in the medium and high voltage area are our business, our profession, and our passion. We manufacture electric motors, converters and generators based on more than 150 years of experience in motor manufacturing. As a pioneer in the industrial digitalization, we create sustainable value for our customers by improving their OPEX costs and optimizing their plant and system availability.
Nobody is perfect, but a team can be.
We are the world market leader in the drives business. And this also means that we want to have, attract, and retain the best employees in the world. We firmly believe that promoting the health, safety and well-being of our employees is the basic prerequisite for their outstanding commitment.
In preparation for a stand-alone setup and the foundation of an own legal entity, we are looking for a People & Organization (P&O) Head for the LDA Business in China. In this role you will report to the global LDA P&O Head. You will closely collaborate with local LDA business leaders as well as P&O colleagues around the globe.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time