IT'S YOUR ROLE, WHAT PART WILL YOU PLAY?
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
With the speed of growth in our business year on year, we're competing for top technical talent across the globe making talent acquisition a key priority and critical enabler. What’s unique about this role is that we’re trying new things. You will sit at the table with our key people to understand future business critical requirements and shape the development and implementation of our hiring culture. Your mission: Delivering talent to meet business critical needs.
As a business headhunter you'll own it.
- Implementing innovative sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth. Identifying relevant passive candidates via a variety of tools and platforms
- You manage the recruitment process end-to-end and attract the best candidates
- Using and interpreting data trends to gain insights into how to further extend and diversify our talent pools: their geography and their preferences
- Getting close to our leaders and candidates, building quality relationships - understanding their needs intimately to coach and deliver a phenomenal hiring match now or in the future
- Pre-screening candidates for suitability, figuring out their part in our growth mindset and empowerment culture. Optimally aligning the employer value proposition with the candidate’s capabilities and career goals
- Active in our ambassador groups, promoting our employer brand and value proposition in targeted talent markets and pools
- Collaborating with our global network of People and Organisation partners in country to deliver an effective selection, close, pre-board and onboard of our new joiners around the world
Customer obsessed, creative, quick to learn is your standard.
- Excellent collaboration - candidate networking, care skills, hiring leader relationship development
- Market research and market intelligence experience. A data insights driven approach, the application of recruiting metrics and ability to adjust approaches based on data
- Experience in tech hiring across Europe with an already established network
- Extensive experience in Sourcing for tech job families such as Internet of Things (IoT), Cloud & Edge Computing etc.
- Knowledge of different sourcing platforms and using social media for sourcing. Dexterity with recruiting tech
- Strong organisational skills – ability to plan, drive and track metrics for multiple recruiting programs. The ability to work to tight hiring timelines
- Besides English, you also have a very good knowledge of German (business fluent)
WE'VE GOT A LOT TO OFFER:
An opportunity to work with innovative and modern technologies - products and services in the field of digitalization. A working atmosphere and culture based on trust, responsibility and respect.
We celebrate the fact that our people are individuals and have different preferences and needs. If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit extraordinary minds from all walks of life. We are committed to furthering our culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. Many of our teams are working effectively in a remote, virtual adding to our ability to offer more flexibility on how you handle your time.
Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow!
David Gisler, Head of Talent Acquisition, is also available for a personal conversation: +41 79 503 42 14 | email@example.com
I look forward to the exchange with you and to exchange ideas on recruiting themes.
Organisation: Country Functions & Departments
Unternehmen: Siemens Schweiz AG
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional