Candidate should be a Graduate in Electrical Engineering with around 9-10 years’ experience in the field of substation protection and Automation system.
• Strengthening Presales Activity of Digital Grid (DG) Portfolio which includes Application support to Sales for optimization of offerings across Northern region like power utilities, Industrials, etc
• Customer presentation / Demonstration / training on portfolio on protection, Automation, Power quality, Digitalization, etc.
• Prescription activity / Product approval / USP promotion
• Market inputs to PLMs
• Participation in event / Fairs / Customers days to promote DG portfolio.
• Engineering / technical support to Channel Partners / Customers/ ICB Partners
• Hands on experience on testing and commissioning of protection relays atleast 2years (SAT) is preferred.
• Knowledge in RTU / FRTU, BCU and various substation communication protocols.
• 40% of travel to customer place/site whenever required across Northern region.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time