At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
- Leadership and management of Global Strategic Partner team including resource management, hiring, mentorship, and performance management
- Well versed in strategic planning, strategic account engagement, consultative selling, leading senior negotiations and partner contracts, building strategic relationships with large enterprise firms, and experience working with partners to deliver unique and differentiated solutions
- Effectively engage with partners to develop, package, and position differentiated solutions based on Siemens and the partner’s unique IP, to deliver business value to customers in target markets
- Ability to lead globally, demonstrating the highest levels of leadership and communications, while collaborating with disparate teams
- Project management (scope, deliverable, timeline, risk, budget)
- Strong leadership and coalition building skills in a highly dynamic and fluid working environment; along with the ability to manage complex cross organizational, cross company interactions
- Must be a team player who is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build a high-performing team and business
- Demonstrated ability to get things done, build consensus, resolve conflict, and solve tough business problems, working in concert with others
- Highest levels of written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English. German is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- A keen sense of ownership, drive, and execution
- Strong knowledge of Siemens Smart Infrastructure Xcelerator strategy and product portfolio desired
- The right person will be both strategic and analytical, and possess 10+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, account management, solution selling, or program/product management experience.
- Experience working within a software or digital services business is highly desired
- Experience with managing partnerships (alliances, sales, or technical)
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Degree required: MBA, Masters or equivalent executive level experience
- Normal office environment or virtual work environment
- Up to approximately 25% travel may be required
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time